Experience - 2 years’
Application Deadline - 30 Jun, 2022
We are a small but fast-growing tech company headquartered in NY. We are looking for a Product Designer for our social sector data solution, Quantibly.com. Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We are a company founded by underrepresented entrepreneurs. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Description: We are looking for an aspiring Product Designer to join the Quantibly team with a systematic approach to building product vision and roadmaps to execute SaaS solutions.
You will work with the COO and CTO to develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight.
You will also work closely with Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with Quantibly’s vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
- Write product requirements and collect, manage and maintain traceability of all product releases
- Illustrate design solutions through sketches, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Help construct interactive prototypes for the web/mobile applications
- Conduct user research to validate/inform design concepts and solutions
- Meet with enterprise solutions architects to develop product design for enterprise clients
- Present design concepts to the product design team for feedback
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and Business to deliver a design solution that addresses customer and business needs
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications to support them
- Monitor, report, and improve product performance
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Understanding of user-centric design methodologies
- Love and passion for the design process
- Portfolio of 2-4 relevant projects showcasing your thought process and design skills, whether it’s a product (UX, UI, or both) mobile, web, in-app or elsewhere
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience as a Product Designer and delivering digital products
- Hands-on experience with agile product management methodologies
- Experience with product management tools and technologies such as Jira, Figma, and Protopie
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bengali
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Able to work in different time zones (Primarily GMT +6 South Asia)
Please send your resume to email@example.com.